now open in Norton. anyone try it yet?
now open in Norton. anyone try it yet?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I hate mexican food. I ate up monterre's(sp?) a couple of times and never really did like it, so im not going to be trying this new place.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
The Little Mexico in Powell Valley is exactly like monterryes. I think it is in the same family too.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
yeah i bleive the same guys owns it
Reeking of awesomeness!
Monterry=Little Mexico Same people!
Do the guys who own Monterey's up here, own the Monterey's down in Gatlinburg?
[ QUOTE ]
Monterry=Little Mexico Same people!
[/ QUOTE ]
yup, they also own the own the one in kingsport too
Pretty much the same fare as Monterrey or La Carreta. Nothing great. Actually seemed a little on the bland side.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I'll have to go and try it.
I ate there yesturday, and it is the exact same as Monterryes, it is just a little nicer inside. The food wasn't prepared that well, but i think they just need a little more time to work the kinks out. It should be up to Monterry's standards in about a month.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks